WITH READY JET, ALL OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY RISKS TO INDIVIDUALS CAN BE AVOIDED…
- Dramatically lessens risk of injury
- Operators no longer need to climb inside the drum to clean the mixer drum
- Eliminates exposure to silica dust
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Greatly improved fuel efficiency
- Improved working conditions– your employees rarely will have to enter confined spaces.
- Reduced health risks– your employees are no longer exposed to the dangers of Silica, an ingredient which becomes airborne during jack hammering.
- Enhanced safety– your employees will control the Ready Jet from outside the mixer drum, meaning safety risks of entering the mixer drum can be avoided.
“The health and safety of your staff is greatly improved. There is no longer the risks of your employees working in a confined space and being exposed to noise and respiratory dangers. These can be greatly reduced with the Ready Jet.”
BY USING THE READY JET, YOUR STAFF NO LONGER NEEDS TO ENTER THE CONCRETE MIXER DRUM TO REMOVE OLD CONCRETE DEBRIS.