“BENEFIT FROM REDUCED LOSS OF CAPACITY, REDUCED DRUM MIXER DOWNTIME SPENT CHIPPING, SAVING UP TO AN AVERAGE OF $1,000 PER YEAR.”
- The more capacity there is for ‘fresh’ concrete and as the truck will be lighter, fuel efficiency’s will be made (approximate fuel savings of $1,000 per year).
- MORE CAPACITY MEANS BETTER FUEL EFFICIENCY
- The less residual concrete build-up on board, the more capacity there is for ‘fresh’ concrete and as the truck will be lighter, fuel efficiencies will be made (approximate fuel savings of $1,000 per year). Not forgetting the more residual concrete build-up there is, the higher the health and safety risks are when it comes to manually removing from the drum.
HARDENED CONCRETE CAUSES HIGHER FUEL CONSUMPTION, INCREASE CAPACITY WITH READY JET AND IMPROVE EFFICIENCY…
- Greatly reduced down time for chipping
- Improved cement capacity for better fuel consumption
- Save up to $1,000 per year on fuel costs
- Save up to 22.2lbs of CO2 per gallon burned